Enjoy BBQ All Year Round with Power Smokeless Grill
Come summers and the first thing you do is to dust and bring out your barbecue grill. There is nothing like grilling your favorite ribs and gorging on them with your favorite tipple in your backyard on a warm and sunny day. However, what about the winters, when you have to consign your grill once again to the basement, waiting for the summers.
Smokeless grills have eradicated this problem altogether. With this, you can enjoy BBQ grill party in winters too within the confines of your home.
Benefits of smokeless grills
As the name suggests, the grill virtually eliminates harmful smoke. This is because the grill works on electricity and has a built-in fan that sucks in any smoke from cooking, thereby greatly reducing the amount of smoke that escapes in the air. A smokeless grill is a godsend for those suffering from asthma, sinus and breathing problems, unlike the grill that uses charcoal, pellet, wood or gas.
- Allows temperature regulation: When using a charcoal grill, maintaining the correct cooking temperature may pose certain challenges: For instance, your medium rare burger patty may end up being well done or a pork chop may remain raw on the inside, but get burnt on the outside. There are no such hassles with a smokeless grill, as it heats up the entire grill surface with an even, constant temperature that does not cause burnt spots or raw centers.
- Saves time and effort: Of course, setting up a traditional charcoal grill is most time consuming and requires efforts in setting up. Smokeless electric grills are simply plug and cook, and need no elaborate preparation. Furthermore, the non-stick coating of the grill saves you all the soaking and scrubbing of the grill grates.
- Eliminates cancer-causing char: Char provides a delectable flavor to whatever you are cooking, but is deemed dangerous for health. Scientific research links it to cancer, since the smoke created by fat and juices dripping into burning charcoal create a smoke full of cancer-causing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. A smokeless grill is safe.
- Use anywhere: You need to place and operate traditional grills outdoors, due to the smoke. A smokeless grill, on the other hand, can be placed anywhere in your home, patio or yard. It requires minimal space and an electric socket to plug it.
Power smokeless grill features
Innovators have not stopped at smokeless grills, but have gone on to build advanced power smokeless grills. These smoke-free tabletop grills have some remarkable features that are an improvement on electric smokeless grills.
- Faster grilling: This versatile grill quickly heats up the grill surface at the desired temperature, saving you from unbearable heat and discomfort faced while standing over a slow heating grill.
- Specially designed fans: The design of its special electric fans enables it to suck smoke and odors, which is finally absorbed by the water in the tray.
- Uses Turbo-Speed Smoke Extractor Technology: This technology comprises a built-in smoke-extracting fan that reduces most of the hot and smoky air. It is also equipped with airflow technology.
- LED Smart Temperature Control: The touch control panel comprises a temperature controller that smartly adjusts the temperature range, maintaining it between 175-degree F and 450-degree F. It distributes the heat evenly up to 450 degrees F and effectively prevents hot spots.
- Interchangeable grill and griddle: It allows interchanging of the flat grill surface with griddle surface, making it convenient to make eggs, grilled cheese recipes, grilled paninis and pancakes.
- Non-stick grilling surface: The grill has an extra-large surface that enables you to grill four steaks or six burgers at the same time. It has a non-stick grilling surface that is not only easy to clean, but also helpful in preventing the food from sticking to the grill.
- Useful accessories: Most power smokeless grills come with a stainless tempered glass lid, non-stick grill plate, drip tray, collection pan and water tray. The stainless tempered glass lid and non-stick griddle plate turns into an electric skillet. The drip tray collects the dripping excess oil and fat while grilling.
Using and maintaining your power smokeless grill
Once you buy your power smokeless grill, clean it meticulously before use. Hand wash the glass lid, non-stick grill plate, drip tray and collection pan with warm and soapy water. Wipe clean the base unit. However, be careful not to wash or submerge the base unit, heating element or the electric fan. After thorough cleaning, heat-up the unit for a few minutes. This will burn off any residue.
- Starting the grill: Place the unit on a level, heat-resistant surface. Take care to place it with ample air space on all sides to facilitate airflow. Now assemble it as per instructions. Fill the collection pan with about two cups of water. It is always better to preheat the grill using a medium or high heat for four to six minutes.
- Grilling: Once you finalize what to cook, spray or wipe the grill plates’ cooking surface with cooking oil accordingly. Now select the cooking temperature and put the lid on. Placing the lid not only maintains the cooking temperature and prevents splattering, but also retains the flavor. However, the glass lid becomes very hot, so wear oven mitts while you cook.
- Care and cleaning: Begin cleaning after unplugging the cord from the outlet and allowing the unit to completely cool down. Start with wiping the cord with a damp cloth. Wash the grill plate, drip tray, collection pan and glass lid either by hand or in a dishwasher. However, always wash the grill surface after each use to remove the accumulated grease and the drip tray to clear all the food particles. Use nylon bristle brush or plastic scrubbing pad, but never use harsh cleaners or scouring pads.
- Diverse grilling: Power smokeless grill allows you to grill fish, steak, burgers, pancakes, eggs, bacons, and many more. You can even have a breakfast of burritos, lunch of grilled chicken quesadillas and dinner of grilled steak of bone-in rib eye! The variety you can grill is endless.
The power smokeless grill becomes an indispensable item in your household for the simple reason that it you can use it throughout the year. Some enhanced extra features improve its performance and gives it an edge over other smokeless grills.